Blogging thoughts

Do you keep track of many blogs? Bloglines is an option, but I have configured my Google Reader up and running. One good feature is Shareing. On right panel, below my loved blog links, is a section of posts from other blogs that I have recently marked as shared.

I also added blogsearch for "opax" to RSS feed for my Google Reader page. And I found another opax from Japan. My Japanese is restricted to some mandatory budo terms, but luckily Babelfish translations by Altavista helped me out. It turned out that Babelfish is about as good translating text from Japanese to English as I am translating from English to Swedish, but one sentence really hit me:
"The vicinity of thousand inferior valleys is comfortable."

I get that feeling all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment