A bit of curiosity

I was wondering how many people check out our blog?
Another thing, I am making Lanyards and soon my boss and I will start constructing our own Bamboo and Graphite fly rods. I am sure the ones I make with have the FGFF logo on them as well with weight and length. My boss also wants to start making his own fly reels which I will learn from him and start making some FGFF reels, but that’s not for a long time I am sure. When I start making them if anyone would like one or two you should let me know I will start selling them at cost. Obviously I have no Idea yet how much they would be, but we are getting the graphite blanks in soon from the same company that makes them for some high end companies. I am not sure yet if I am able to name the companies due to copy rights and crap like that.

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment