Delivered!

opax-flyfishing announcement: International Fly Fishing Blogger Co-Operation Program (IFFBCOP)

Referring to this post, Ed commented:

Opax! I received your beautifully crafted flies this weekend, and THANK YOU! I can't wait to try them out, I think I'll get a chance this Saturday. Very generous of you to take the time, I really appreciate it.


You are welcome Ed! I hope that I can read some good news after Saturday at Ed's Flyfishin' blog.

For you others: Below is a picture of flies I send to Ed and Ian. I also added few streamers to Ed's package as it seemed so much smaller that Ian's. Let me know I you want take part in IFFBCOP. There may not be such thing as a free lunch, but you can get free flies from here. Legal disclaimer where I deny that I ever promised anything will be added later. It is possible to edit posts later with Blogger.


Hare's Ear Soft Hackles and Supertinseli Streamers
From Fly-patterns



EDIT 2006/12/12: Ian mailed me that he also has received the flies and will give them a try. I hope that he likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment