Back to old tricks

Well eventually I have made it back online and can start to post more regularly. House moves always seem to take longer than you think and now the computer and tying bench are back in action, we're back in business. Sorry to those that have visited the site and found such a shortage of updates. Fishing has been hard recently and nearly all my trips have stuggled to find the fish moving and feeding with any real enthusiasm. Warm September weather apparently beckons (ever hopeful) and the fishing will improve!

I thought I'd share a couple of flies I was recently sent from a swap. So Ray (Letumgo) and Vern-o if you're reading this, thanks very much guys - stunning flies! A little bigger than some of the flies I use, so these are set for the display.

Copperstone Blonde, size 4. Tied by Ray 'Letumgo' Tucker


Golden Stone, size 4. Tied by Vern-o




More soon...

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment