Maine Striper Fishing Report September 6th, 2009

I had Ray Paradis & Denis Collet aboard today...Ray Lives on the Banks of the Kennebec river and he decided that I might be able to show him a few of my tricks for putting a pile of stripers in the boat...Here is what Ray & Denis said after the trip via emails...

"Captain:
The pictures are great, but the lesson and knowledge are immeasurable.
You've changed my whole outlook on this great sport. What I've
learned today will save me tons of money and so much frustration. I
can't thank you enough"
,Ray

Hi Capt. George:
Just a quick note of thanks for the wonderful trip on the Kennebec River. Clearly you know your stuff as we caught fish after fish. Thanks for making us the fishing rock stars Sunday morning!

Best wishes and continued success.
,Denis























....I'll be seeing Ray very soon using some of the techniques that we used today....hopefully with very similar results!!!

Some of the best Striper fishing of the year will be taking place in the next 4-5 weeks...give us a call if you'd like to take advantage of it.


check out the cool mola mola pics we took yesterday (09/05/09) while hunting Tuna ESE of Monhegan Island



No comments:

Post a Comment