Alligator Proof Waders


Above is a picture of me in my old office in Nashville. I have since moved to South Carolina and there are no pictures of me fishing. There is a small lake in my sub division that I plan to try once things settle down from the move. During my first trip to the river here in Columbia I ran across an alligator warning sign that assured me that all rivers in South Carolina would probably have gators in them. Since I do all my fishing while wading, this presents a problem for me. I was told by some of the people that I work with that most of them will leave you alone except for the ones that don't. This also presents a problem for me since my waders are not rated for gator bites. I will find some water to fish. It may not contain trout, but I will go.
Since I have left middle Tn. I have given up my job as editor for Flyfish Magazine and I am trying to figure out how to replace the loss of income. Maybe I can be the editor of the entire state of South Carolina. While I negotiate with our editor, my friend Phil will keep you up to date on all things fishy in Tennessee. The next time there will be fishing pictures and maybe a report on some new waters, or just a photo of some torn up Simms waders and my picture on a milk carton.

No comments:

Post a Comment