Waterproof Digital Camera


If you are a fly fisher like me, I have ruined or nearly ruined 4 or 5 digital cameras while fly fishing. Well maybe your not like me. But regardless, technology is making it much easier to capture the fish and the scenery where trout reside, for both the still photos and now the HD streaming videos. So after much analysis, I have included the 12.1 megapixel Pentax Optio W80 Digital Camera on my Christmas/fly fishing list (usually one in the same). In addition to being waterproof up to 16 feet and being able to shoot underwater HD movies, it is cold proof to 14 degrees F, and drop proof from 3 feet. Well suited for the active fly fisher and outdoor enthusiast. There are many more features to the Pentax Optio, and hopefully after the New Year, you will be able to witness those features on the Virtual Fly Guides Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment