The Leland Upgrade Program

We think the Leland Upgrade Program is one of the greatest services we can offer our customers. Obviously, so do others:

October 19th, 2009
Dear Leland Team!

So here I am in Bedford, New Hampshire wondering what to do with some quality fly-fishing gear that hasn't seen the water in just about two years. According to Mapquest my home is 3,128 miles away from your flagship store in San Francisco. That said having done business with you in the past via eBay I decided to take advantage of your upgrade program and let's just say I am so glad I did. From the very beginning Ariel Molina was tremendously helpful guiding me through the description and shipment process. As promised the shipping labels arrived via email, I shipped them from the local UPS Store and I was told my gear arrived safely. A few days later I checked out my gear on eBay under the Leland banner and I was stunned at the quality, professionalism and presentation of my gear on eBay and not only that one week later I was very very pleased with the result.

For anyone reading this email I have a little bit of advice for you, buy the best gear you can afford, take good care of your gear and if you ever want to upgrade or sell your gear use the Leland Upgrade Program !

Thank you Leland and thank you Ariel !!

Best regards, Kent Richeson, Bedford, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment