The Final Days

Slick backs Buddy




Like most of the United States S.E. Arizona is experiencing cold temps and howling winds ,snow would help me appreciate the drop in temperature.The entire town is  hunkered down and hoping that the weather breaks,My fingers are crossed that  I can get out and enjoy the last three days of the season. I have adjusted well to the mild Arizona  climate,in previous years I have been out in much nastier weather, as I huddle with the Dogs around the space heater I can't help but laugh at myself and at my Desert Rat Wife  .  Prior to the weather moving in my excursions out to Desert Bird country have been good.The Pointing dogs have pointed and my Lab has done her part by flushing and retrieving downed birds. Desert birds are notorious escape artists and they hone their skills more so as the season progresses .It all adds to the thrill of the hunt and being out there .Enjoy the pics .

Dixie checking things out
Martha Muffin Pointing Gambles Quail

Arizona Scenery
Spot nails a single 
Heading up

Storm blowing into Mearns Country

Covering a Buddy point
Double Guns and Scaled Quail 
Buddy retrieving a Scaled Quail
Tom Bobo covers a Sam Point as Buddy and Slick back
Gambles Quail

Reba ,Dixie and Sam in Jail

No comments:

Post a Comment