Living in a dream - Harvard MCZ museum

Living in a dream - Harvard MCZ museun.
Harvard MCZ (museum of comparative zoology) is AMAZING! I can't be happier to have my office just in the museum! It is a treasure cave and a heaven for a bird lover!!
Just the other day we had a public touring event, we pulled out some amazing bird specimens, include this amazing baby! - paradise tanager! regardless almost one hundred years old soul of this cutie, the plumages are shinny just like a jewel! See how my hand was shacking when holding this pretty! How amazing! I am living in a dream to be with those amazing specimen! : ) If you are living in the NE Boston area, you got to visit this place! more to come...


(noted: those images are all copy righted, so if you are interested in using them for educational purposed, please contact me first. Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment