Maine Striper Fishing With Capt George Harris & Super Fly Charters: Kennebec Report June 19th, 2011

Maine Striper Fishing Reports Hotline 207-691-0745 A cold front moving through left the fishing predictably slower today but we still managed to find the fish!!!...Shawn Moore from Maryland met me at the dock at 4:30 this morning...bait was showing everywhere but the fish were lockjawed for most of the morning...near the bottom of the tide I switched gears from working the edges of the flats to working a deep rip...the adjustment paid off and Shawn was a happy camper as he boated his first Maine Striper. I won't say it was easy fishing today but we got it done!!!



















My calendar is filling up quickly...so if you are looking to do some fishing with me this season...stop hitting the snooze button and pick up the phone!!! I have tomorrow morning open but the rest of the week is looking to be busy...some good evening tides are available and the sundown fishing this week should be very productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment