Vibram Sole Wading Boots

Improved technology can definitely have an impact on fly fishing equipment. Good or bad, the effect of technology on the fly fishing industry is no different than any other outdoor sport. It seems a lot of controversy has risen out of the new Vibram sole wading boots. Depending on the source, I've read both positive and negative reports. Now that I am in the market for new wading boots, this discussion is hitting home. Either way, I am leaning toward Simms.

I hope there are fly fishers out there who add their comments from their personal experience with Simms wading boots with the Vibram sole. Help me make my decision.

Virtual Fly Guides are "fly fishers guiding each other by sharing their personal reports". And in this case, their knowledge of equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment